First-Ever So Truly Real Lifelike 10" Baby Doll Collection
All the realism of So Truly Real® vinyl baby dolls in a lovable 10" size! Soft vinyl skin, hand-painted features, rooted hair, adorable costuming.
Measure 10" L
- $59.99 US
- $7.99 US
Master Doll Artist Linda Webb's desire to create lifelike baby dolls came after her son was born. She knew memories and photographs alone couldn't hold his image in her heart! Now, this renowned doll artist has sculpted the first-ever collection of So Truly Real® lifelike baby dolls to measure just 10" long! This astounding collection begins with Issue One, Tiny Miracles Emmy. Later, you'll fall in love with Issue Two, Tiny Miracles Celebration of Life. Before long, your collection will continue with additional So Truly Real® miniature baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
You'll be overjoyed to see, hold and love the collectible lifelike baby dolls in this collection! Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, these So Truly Real miniatures have micro-rooted hair, RealTouch® vinyl skin, wispy baby eyelashes, and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails. Plus, each doll in this collection has a soft body that can be posed in all kinds of adorable ways. Strong demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- All the delicate realism of real infants that you can cradle in your hands, showcased in the first-ever collection of So Truly Real® baby dolls to measure just 10" long!
- Created by Master Doll Artist Linda Webb and available only from Ashton-Drake
- The collectible lifelike baby dolls in this collection have hair that is micro-rooted strand by strand, RealTouch® vinyl skin, wispy baby eyelashes and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Each baby doll has a soft body that makes it easy to position in all kinds of adorable and lifelike ways
- Each exquisitely outfitted baby doll in this collection also wears a tiny diaper
- Measure 10" L; 25 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Tiny Miracles Little Ones to Love Doll Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Tiny Miracles Emmy," will be followed by "Issue Two - Tiny Miracles Celebration of Life," and additional collectible So Truly Real Tiny Miracles miniature baby dolls as they become available
©2006 Ashton-Drake Galleries