A collection of 6" dolls from 5 countries. Hand-painted artist's resin, bright regional costuming. A portion of proceeds goes to children's charities.
Measure approximately 6" H
- $39.99 US
- $6.99 US
In the eyes of a child we are all one, ready to join hands across the globe for a better tomorrow. Now you can celebrate this message of unity with the first-ever international baby doll collection by master doll artist Dianna Effner. This inspiring collection begins with Issue One, Blossom and Panda. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Aleksandra and Doll and additional baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, each ethnic baby doll in this collection is exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and beautifully hand-painted detailing lifelike features and expressions. From Chinese, Mexican and Russian to Kenyan and Irish, these darling dolls represent hands across the world; each is dressed in an outfit accented with touches from her culture and comes with her own "best friend." Best of all, a portion from the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to children's charities! High demand is expected. Order now!
- Celebrate cultures across the world with this first-ever ethnic baby doll collection by master doll artist Dianna Effner, available only from The Ashton Drake Galleries
- A portion from the proceeds of your purchase will be donated to children's charities!
- Each darling doll in this collection is exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and beautifully hand-painted detailing lifelike features and expressions
- Each doll wears contemporary clothing with touches that reflect her culture
- Each keepsake doll represents her country including Maya from Mexico, Aleksandra from Russian, Malya from Kenyan, and Abbey from Ireland
- Each doll comes with her own "best friend." Blossom holds her plush panda bear close to her heart
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Blossom measures approximately 6" H; 15.2 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible International Baby Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Blossom" will be followed by "Issue Two - Aleksandra," "Issue Three - Malya," "Issue Four - Maya," "Issue Five - Abbey," "Issue Six - Heidi," and "Issue Seven - Emma"
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries.