Portion of proceeds will be donated to fight breast cancer. So Truly Real® vinyl babies wear garden colors, large fabric flowers, pink ribbons.
Measure approximately 22" L
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
Flowers in bloom are symbolic of beauty, strength, growth and inspiration. As such, they are perfectly suited to recognize and remember those whose lives have been touched by breast cancer, to rejoice with survivors, and to praise all who have joined the battle of the pink ribbon. Now renowned doll artist Elly Knoops has taken this idea as her inspiration for this So Truly Real® baby doll collection that helps support breast-cancer research. Your collection begins to bloom with Issue One, Blossoming Hope and continues with Issue Two, Growing Love plus additional vinyl baby dolls, each a separate issue to follow‡.
In this collection, each lovely baby girl doll is handcrafted in soft, lifelike RealTouch vinyl, then hand-painted for the most perfect facial detail. They wear fancy dresses in vivid bouquet colors with contrasting ribbon accents and beading, plus pretty knit headbands or caps accented with one large, beautiful fabric flower. Each precious little one shows her support for breast cancer awareness with a pink ribbon. Importantly, a portion of the proceeds from each doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer. Demand for this exceptional collection, the first of its kind, will be high, so don't miss them. Order now!
- A So Truly Real vinyl baby doll collection by award-winning artist Elly Knoops, inspired by a heavenly garden and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each doll will be donated to the fight against breast cancer
- The amazing realism of the artist's beautiful sculpting is realized in Real Touch vinyl, soft as a real baby's skin, then beautifully hand-painted right down to each baby's tiny fingernails and toenails
- Each vinyl baby doll is a realistic 22" long, the size of a real infant, to hold and cuddle in your arms like a real little one
- These So Truly Real babies wear exquisite dresses in vivid flower hues, trimmed with contrasting satin ribbons and delicate beading, with matching headbands or caps accented with a large and lovely fabric flower
- A pink looped ribbon is a focal point of each baby girl's outfit, some accented with sparkling simulated jewels
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 22" L; 55.9 cm L
- Reserves the entire God's Precious Garden doll collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you about one every month or two (pending availability) and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Blossoming Hope" will be followed by "Issue Two - Growing Love," "Issue Three - Everlasting Faith," and "Issue Four - Together for the Cause," plus additional issues of lifelike breast cancer support baby dolls as they become available
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries