View content for Jasmine Becket-Griffith "Adventures In Oz" Doll Collection.
Hand-painted vinyl character dolls inspired by JBG fantasy art. 9 points of articulation for amazing posing. Handmade costumes, clever accessories!
Measure 12" H
- $99.99 US
- $10.99 US
They went looking for the things they dreamed of: a brain, a heart, courage and a way back home. But true friendship was what they needed most. Now, a first-ever collectible Wizard of Oz fantasy art doll collection inspired by internationally renowned fantasy artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith takes you on a trip down a road of yellow brick. Your collection begins with Issue One, Dorothy. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Scarecrow followed by Issue Three, Tinman, Issue Four, Lion and Issue Five, The Witch. Each issue will arrive separately.
You'll be "Oz" struck by these enchanting Wizard of Oz collectibles, only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Each of the fantasy art dolls in this collection is handcrafted of artist-quality vinyl and ball-jointed with nine points of articulation for endless posing possibilities. What's more, each doll wears a magnificent handmade costume and accessories - and sports a hidden tattoo! Unprecedented demand is expected for these adventurers in Oz, and you don't want to miss out. Don't wait - order now!
- A first-ever Wizard of Oz fantasy art doll collection, inspired by Jasmine Becket-Griffith's beloved fantasy artwork and exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Collection features your favorite characters from L. Frank Baum's classic book - Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tinman, Lion and The Witch
- Each fantasy art doll in this collection is expertly handcrafted in artist's resin to recreate the distinctive, cutting-edge look of Jasmine's fantasy artwork, including the dolls' amazing eyes and sense of style!
- These ball-jointed dolls boast 9 points of articulation that allow you to pose them in a multitude of ways
- Dolls' handmade fantasy-chic outfits and accessories are constructed of the finest materials
- As an added touch, each doll sports her own hidden tattoo that represents her singular quest
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 12" H; 30.5 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Wizard of Oz fantasy art doll collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Dorothy," will be followed by "Issue Two - Scarecrow," "Issue Three - Tinman," "Issue Four - Lion" and "Issue Five - The Witch"
©2009 The Ashton-Drake Galleries