Lifelike vinyl baby dolls by Emily Jameson wear faux buckskin outfits with symbolic artwork by Joe Yazzie, Navajo artist, and silvertone beading.
Measure 20" L
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
For the first time ever in the doll world, renowned Native-American artist Joe L. Yazzie lends his vision to a So Truly Real® baby doll collection! The Call of the Wild collection is the first to combine the Native American-inspired artwork of Joe Yazzie with the sculpting of award-winning doll artist Emily Jameson, in this exclusive Ashton-Drake Galleries collection. Your collection begins with Issue One, Nizhoni (meaning "beautful"). Soon your collection will continue with more So Truly Real Native American-inspired dolls featuring Joe Yazzie artwork, each a separate issue to follow.
Handcrafted in RealTouch vinyl that looks and feels so lifelike, each baby has expressive, hand-painted features. Their custom-designed outfits are imprinted with images by Joe Yazzie, a Navajo artist whose own distinctive art of Native American icons and spirit symbols have won him a wide following. Costuming on each doll also features fringed details, distinctive trims, a fancy headband with feathers, and even tiny fringed moccasins! Each detail of this Native American-inspired doll collection is so special, demand is sure to be high for them all. Don't wait; order the collection today!
- The first-ever So Truly Real® baby doll collection that combines the talents of doll artist Emily Jameson and Navajo artist Joe L. Yazzie, and available only from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each vinyl baby doll wears faux buckskin costuming imprinted with Joe Yazzie's distinctive artwork of revered Native American-inspired icons and spiritual symbols - the bear, the turtle and more
- These So Truly Real baby dolls are handcrafted in baby-soft Realtouch vinyl, with lifelike, hand-painted features
- Native American-inspired babies have silky hair, real eyelashes and carefully hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Costuming on each doll features fringed details, distinctive trims, a fancy headband with feathers, and even tiny fringed moccasins
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 20" L; 51.2 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Call of the Wild baby doll collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other dolls in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Nizhoni," will be followed by additional collectible Native American-inspired baby dolls as they become available
©2010 Ashton-Drake Galleries