Handcrafted, posable vinyl with stunning Gothic-style costuming, glistening fangs. Black lace corsets, antique-finish jewelry, stiletto heels, more!
Measure 12" H
- $149.99 US
- $16.99 US
She is sublimely, divinely lovely at first glance, but cool and calculating beneath the surface. She has the beauty and charm to steal your heart, and along with it, the chilling power to steal your soul! This stunning Gothic bride doll introduces the Couture Fantasy Brides of Dracula collection, bringing their glamour from the dark side to your collection. Begin your collection with Issue One, The Contessa, and then continue your collection with more seductive, Dracula-themed fashion dolls, each a separate issue to follow.
Luxuriously costumed in the style of Gothic brides, The Contessa wears a merlot satin gown, corseted in black to show off her figure. Her long gloves of black lace, antique-finish jewelry and laced-up stiletto heels make her presence unforgettable, but her most important "accessory" is the pair of glistening white fangs she will ultimately show you - when the moment is right! To succumb to the Contessa and her glamorous "sisters of the night" in this Brides of Dracula fashion doll collection, don't wait another moment. Order today!
- A collection of Gothic bride dolls with stunning fashionable details, available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each doll is handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl with hand-painted features, and jointed for dramatic posing
- Costuming includes high-fashion details in the Gothic style, including corsets, black lace accessories, antique-finish jewelry, stiletto heels and more
- Each Dracula-themed bride will bare her pair of glistening white fangs for you, if you dare to let her!
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure 12" H; 30.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Couture Fantasy Brides of Dracula doll collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other Gothic bride dolls in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The Contessa," will be followed by additional collectible Dracula-themed Gothic bride dolls as they become available
©2010 The Ashton-Drake Galleries