First-of-a-kind fairy and unicorn dolls inspired by Mimi Jobe's art. Hand-cast, hand-painted and accented with crystal "jewels" and golden accents.
Measure approximately 10" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Welcome to a world where the forest ends and magic begins. The mystical landscapes of renowned fantasy artist Mimi Jobe are brought to vivid life in this landmark fairy doll and unicorn collection, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Take an enchanting walk along the water's edge beginning with Issue One, Trails of Starlight. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Imagine and Issue Three, Moonlight Repose. Additional fantasy fairy and unicorn dolls, each a separate issue, will follow.
Each remarkable fairy and unicorn in this fantasy doll collection is meticulously sculpted by master doll artists and hand-cast in artist's resin to capture Mimi Jobe's vibrant imagination. Showcasing flowing iridescent gowns and luminous fabric wings accented with faux crystal gems, each fairy princess is a vision of tranquility and grace. And their magical unicorns are embellished with golden metallic reins and spiraling golden horns. Strong demand is expected for this first-of-its-kind fairy doll and unicorn collection, so don't wait until. Order now!
- An enchanting first-ever fairy doll and unicorn collection inspired by the beloved artwork of renowned fantasy artist Mimi Jobe, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Each remarkable fairy and unicorn in this fantasy doll collection is meticulously sculpted by master doll artists and hand-cast in artist's resin to capture the true spirit of Mimi Jobe's artwork
- Fairy princesses are framed in realistic flowing curls and crowned with majestic headpieces accented with faux gems
- Unicorns are hand-painted and embellished with golden metallic reins and spiraling golden horns
- Feature fabric wings that sparkle with faux crystal gems
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 10" H; 25.4 cm H
- Reserve the entire Mystical Twilight Journey Fantasy Doll Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name, and you never risk an increase on the price of future sets, or miss a single exciting addition
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Trails of Starlight," will be followed by "Issue Two - Imagine," "Issue Three - Moonlight Repose" and additional fairy dolls and unicorns as they become available
©2011 The Ashton-Drake Galleries