Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Collection
A FIRST from Ashton-Drake! Fully sculpted 5-inch figures of Li'l Jack, Zero, Sally, Lucky and more. Amazingly detailed with real fabric clothing.
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
Before they were making flesh crawl as adults, what if the denizens of Halloween town began the nightmare as scary little babies? Now the classic 1993 Tim Burton film, "The Nightmare Before Christmas," inspires this adorably ghoulish the first-ever The Nightmare Before Christmas Figure Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. These creepy cuties by artist Jay Stuckwisch arrive complete with their own scary snuggle buddies, starting with Issue One, Li'l Jack and Zero. Next to arrive will be Issue Two, Baby Sally and Lucky. Soon your eerily irresistible collection will continue with Issue Three and additional Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas figures, each a separate issue to follow.
Fans of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" are sure to be stunned by each fully sculpted collectible figure in this collection. Just five inches high, each is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted to recreate every de-frightful detail of the beloved characters. Real fabric clothing adds even more nightmarish realism. Li'l Jack and the rest of the gang are sure to have fans of Tim Burton and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" wrapped around their bony little fingers in no time and fearsome demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
Fine collectibles, not intended for children.
- Treat yourself to a little scare with the Nightmare Before Christmas in this adorably ghoulish the first-ever The Nightmare Before Christmas Figure Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Licensed from Disney
- Starting with Issue One, Li'l Jack and Zero, each figure in this Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas collection by artist Jay Stuckwisch is fully sculpted, handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted to recreate every de-frightful detail of the beloved characters
- Standing just five inches high, each of your favorite characters is portrayed with a scary snuggle buddy, including Zero, Lucky and more
- Real fabric clothing adds even more nightmarish realism to these eerily irresistible figures
- Perfect for any fan of director Tim Burton and his 1993 classic film, "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
- Accompanied by Certificates authenticating your figures are originals from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Measure 5" H; 12.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible The Nightmare Before Christmas Figure Collection from The Ashton-Drake Galleries in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Li'l Jack and Zero," will be followed by "Issue Two - Baby Sally and Lucky," and additional Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas figures as they become available
These figures are not toys. They are fine collectibles to be enjoyed by adult collectors.
©2015 The Ashton-Drake Galleries