- Baby Dolls
- Silicone Dolls
- Play Dolls
- African American Dolls
- Toddler & Child Dolls
- Reborn Dolls
- Doll Clothes & Accessories
- Portrait Dolls
- New Arrivals & Coming Soon
- Last Chance
Ashton-Drake Doll Haircare Tips
Doll Haircare Tips
Because your collectible doll is so precious, we make sure she's packaged securely so she doesn't become damaged on the way to her forever
home. Once you take her out of her packaging, you may notice that her hair requires gentle styling to make her picture perfect.
Once you take your collectible doll out of her out of her packaging, you may notice that her hair requires gentle styling to make her picture perfect
Is her hair a little messy? We can help!
Follow the doll hair tutorial below to keep your doll's hair as cute as can be.
Gently comb her hair in one direction,
starting at the crown.
- Use a nylon bristle brush or comb purchased specifically for your doll
- Gently comb the hair forwards towards the face, and down the sides of the head
- For the back of the head, comb from the crown down to the base of the neck
Not quite right yet? Lightly mist her
hair and comb it again.
- Use room-temperature water
- Make sure her hair is only slightly damp, which will make it easier to work with
She's ready to charm!
Next Step:Adding a Headband ›
- Never use a personal comb for your doll hair care due to the natural oils from your hair
- Never yank or pull their hair when combing it
- Never use gels, mousses, or other haircare products
- Never submerge your doll in water or get their hair wetter than slightly damp
- Never use a heated curling iron, blow dryer or a straightener when caring for doll hair