- Baby Dolls
- Silicone Dolls
- African American Dolls
- Toddler & Child Dolls
- Doll Clothes & Accessories
- Monkey Dolls
- Portrait Dolls
- New Arrivals & Coming Soon
- Last Chance
How to Put a Headband
on Your Baby Doll
Once your doll's hair is sweetly styled to your liking, it's time to make the finishing touches. If your doll has a headband, follow the steps
below to ensure she looks her best.
Slip on the headband
starting at the front of the head.
Hold the headband against the front of the doll's head with one hand, and extend the elastic over the back of her head using the other hand
Push the headband
down until it's just right.
Adjust one side at a time, while holding down the other side
pretty as can be
to be displayed!
Previous Step:‹ Styling Doll Hair
- Never use a personal comb for your doll hair care due to the natural oils from your hair
- Never yank or pull their hair when combing it
- Never use gels, mousses, or other haircare products
- Never submerge your doll in water or get their hair wetter than slightly damp
- Never use a heated curling iron, blow dryer or a straightener when caring for doll hair